- one young bull, one ram and one male lamb a year old, for a burnt offering;
- one male goat for a sin offering;
- and two oxen, five rams, five male goats and five male lambs a year old, to be sacrificed as a fellowship offering. This was the offering of Nethanel son of Zuar.
- On the third day, Eliab son of Helon, the leader of the people of Zebulun, brought his offering.
- His offering was one silver plate weighing a hundred and thirty shekels, and one silver sprinkling bowl weighing seventy shekels, both according to the sanctuary shekel, each filled with fine flour mixed with oil as a grain offering;