- When he saw Jesus passing by, he said, "Look, the Lamb of God!"
- When the two disciples heard him say this, they followed Jesus.
- Turning around, Jesus saw them following and asked, "What do you want?" They said, "Rabbi" (which means Teacher), "where are you staying?"
- "Come," he replied, "and you will see." So they went and saw where he was staying, and spent that day with him. It was about the tenth hour.
- Andrew, Simon Peter's brother, was one of the two who heard what John had said and who had followed Jesus.
- 他見耶穌行走、就說、看哪、這是 神的羔羊。