- When he saw Jesus passing by, he said, "Look, the Lamb of God!"
- When the two disciples heard him say this, they followed Jesus.
- Turning around, Jesus saw them following and asked, "What do you want?" They said, "Rabbi" (which means Teacher), "where are you staying?"
- "Come," he replied, "and you will see." So they went and saw where he was staying, and spent that day with him. It was about the tenth hour.
- Andrew, Simon Peter's brother, was one of the two who heard what John had said and who had followed Jesus.
- and he looked at Jesus as He walked, and said, "Behold, the Lamb of God!"
- The two disciples heard him speak, and they followed Jesus.
- And Jesus turned and saw them following, and said to them, "What do you seek?" They said to Him, "Rabbi (which translated means Teacher), where are You staying?"
- He said to them, "Come, and you will see." So they came and saw where He was staying; and they stayed with Him that day, for it was about the tenth hour.
- One of the two who heard John speak and followed Him, was Andrew, Simon Peter's brother.