- Again the Jews picked up stones to stone him,
- but Jesus said to them, "I have shown you many great miracles from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?"
- "We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."
- Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods'?
- If he called them 'gods,' to whom the word of God came--and the Scripture cannot be broken--
- 猶太人回答說、我們不是為善事拿石頭打你、是為你說僭妄的話．又為你是個人、反將自己當作 神。
- 耶穌說、你們的律法上豈不是寫著、『我曾說你們是 神』麼。
- 經上的話是不能廢的．若那些承受 神道的人、尚且稱為 神、