- Coming over to us, he took Paul's belt, tied his own hands and feet with it and said, "The Holy Spirit says, 'In this way the Jews of Jerusalem will bind the owner of this belt and will hand him over to the Gentiles.' "
- When we heard this, we and the people there pleaded with Paul not to go up to Jerusalem.
- Then Paul answered, "Why are you weeping and breaking my heart? I am ready not only to be bound, but also to die in Jerusalem for the name of the Lord Jesus."
- When he would not be dissuaded, we gave up and said, "The Lord's will be done."
- After this, we got ready and went up to Jerusalem.