- and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father--to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.
- Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him; and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
- "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."
- I, John, your brother and companion in the suffering and kingdom and patient endurance that are ours in Jesus, was on the island of Patmos because of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus.
- On the Lord's Day I was in the Spirit, and I heard behind me a loud voice like a trumpet,
- And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
- Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.
- I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
- I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.
- I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,