- The number of the mounted troops was two hundred million. I heard their number.
- The horses and riders I saw in my vision looked like this: Their breastplates were fiery red, dark blue, and yellow as sulfur. The heads of the horses resembled the heads of lions, and out of their mouths came fire, smoke and sulfur.
- A third of mankind was killed by the three plagues of fire, smoke and sulfur that came out of their mouths.
- The power of the horses was in their mouths and in their tails; for their tails were like snakes, having heads with which they inflict injury.
- The rest of mankind that were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood--idols that cannot see or hear or walk.
- And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.
- And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
- By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.
- For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.
- And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk: