- The number of the mounted troops was two hundred million. I heard their number.
- The horses and riders I saw in my vision looked like this: Their breastplates were fiery red, dark blue, and yellow as sulfur. The heads of the horses resembled the heads of lions, and out of their mouths came fire, smoke and sulfur.
- A third of mankind was killed by the three plagues of fire, smoke and sulfur that came out of their mouths.
- The power of the horses was in their mouths and in their tails; for their tails were like snakes, having heads with which they inflict injury.
- The rest of mankind that were not killed by these plagues still did not repent of the work of their hands; they did not stop worshiping demons, and idols of gold, silver, bronze, stone and wood--idols that cannot see or hear or walk.
- The number of the armies of the horsemen was two hundred million; I heard the number of them.
- And this is how I saw in the vision the horses and those who sat on them: the riders had breastplates the color of fire and of hyacinth and of brimstone; and the heads of the horses are like the heads of lions; and out of their mouths proceed fire and smoke and brimstone.
- A third of mankind was killed by these three plagues, by the fire and the smoke and the brimstone which proceeded out of their mouths.
- For the power of the horses is in their mouths and in their tails; for their tails are like serpents and have heads, and with them they do harm.
- The rest of mankind, who were not killed by these plagues, did not repent of the works of their hands, so as not to worship demons, and the idols of gold and of silver and of brass and of stone and of wood, which can neither see nor hear nor walk;