- Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth--to every nation, tribe, language and people.
- He said in a loud voice, "Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water."
- A second angel followed and said, "Fallen! Fallen is Babylon the Great, which made all the nations drink the maddening wine of her adulteries."
- A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: "If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand,
- he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.
- 他大聲說、應當敬畏 神、將榮耀歸給他．因他施行審判的時候己經到了．應當敬拜那創造天地海和眾水泉源的。
- 這人也必喝 神大怒的酒、此酒斟在 神忿怒的杯中純一不雜．他要在聖天使和羔羊面前、在火與硫磺之中受痛苦．