- On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
- And I saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds flying in midair, "Come, gather together for the great supper of God,
- so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and mighty men, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, small and great."
- Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to make war against the rider on the horse and his army.
- But the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who had performed the miraculous signs on his behalf. With these signs he had deluded those who had received the mark of the beast and worshiped his image. The two of them were thrown alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur.