- O LORD, how many are my foes! How many rise up against me!
- Many are saying of me, "God will not deliver him." Selah
- But you are a shield around me, O LORD; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head.
- To the LORD I cry aloud, and he answers me from his holy hill. Selah
- I lie down and sleep; I wake again, because the LORD sustains me.
- O LORD, how my adversaries have increased! Many are rising up against me.
- Many are saying of my soul, "There is no deliverance for him in God." Selah.
- But You, O LORD, are a shield about me, My glory, and the One who lifts my head.
- I was crying to the LORD with my voice, And He answered me from His holy mountain. Selah.
- I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the LORD sustains me.