- Answer me when I call to you, O my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; be merciful to me and hear my prayer.
- How long, O men, will you turn my glory into shame ? How long will you love delusions and seek false gods ? Selah
- Know that the LORD has set apart the godly for himself; the LORD will hear when I call to him.
- In your anger do not sin; when you are on your beds, search your hearts and be silent. Selah
- Offer right sacrifices and trust in the LORD.
- Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.
- O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? how long will ye love vanity, and seek after leasing? Selah.
- But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto him.
- Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.
- Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the LORD.