- O LORD, do not rebuke me in your anger or discipline me in your wrath.
- Be merciful to me, LORD, for I am faint; O LORD, heal me, for my bones are in agony.
- My soul is in anguish. How long, O LORD, how long?
- Turn, O LORD, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love.
- No one remembers you when he is dead. Who praises you from the grave ?
- O LORD, rebuke me not in thine anger, neither chasten me in thy hot displeasure.
- Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I am weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed.
- My soul is also sore vexed: but thou, O LORD, how long?
- Return, O LORD, deliver my soul: oh save me for thy mercies' sake.
- For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks?