- O LORD, do not rebuke me in your anger or discipline me in your wrath.
- Be merciful to me, LORD, for I am faint; O LORD, heal me, for my bones are in agony.
- My soul is in anguish. How long, O LORD, how long?
- Turn, O LORD, and deliver me; save me because of your unfailing love.
- No one remembers you when he is dead. Who praises you from the grave ?
- O LORD, do not rebuke me in Your anger, Nor chasten me in Your wrath.
- Be gracious to me, O LORD, for I am pining away; Heal me, O LORD, for my bones are dismayed.
- And my soul is greatly dismayed; But You, O LORD--how long?
- Return, O LORD, rescue my soul; Save me because of Your lovingkindness.
- For there is no mention of You in death; In Sheol who will give You thanks?