- Arise, O LORD, in your anger; rise up against the rage of my enemies. Awake, my God; decree justice.
- Let the assembled peoples gather around you. Rule over them from on high;
- let the LORD judge the peoples. Judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness, according to my integrity, O Most High.
- O righteous God, who searches minds and hearts, bring to an end the violence of the wicked and make the righteous secure.
- My shield is God Most High, who saves the upright in heart.
- Arise, O LORD, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies: and awake for me to the judgment that thou hast commanded.
- So shall the congregation of the people compass thee about: for their sakes therefore return thou on high.
- The LORD shall judge the people: judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me.
- Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.
- My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.