- O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens.
- From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise because of your enemies, to silence the foe and the avenger.
- When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place,
- what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him?
- You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings and crowned him with glory and honor.
- 你叫他比天使〔或作 神〕微小一點、並賜他榮耀尊貴為冠冕。