- Endless ruin has overtaken the enemy, you have uprooted their cities; even the memory of them has perished.
- The LORD reigns forever; he has established his throne for judgment.
- He will judge the world in righteousness; he will govern the peoples with justice.
- The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.
- Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.
- The enemy has come to an end in perpetual ruins, And You have uprooted the cities; The very memory of them has perished.
- But the LORD abides forever; He has established His throne for judgment,
- And He will judge the world in righteousness; He will execute judgment for the peoples with equity.
- The LORD also will be a stronghold for the oppressed, A stronghold in times of trouble;
- And those who know Your name will put their trust in You, For You, O LORD, have not forsaken those who seek You.