- He says to himself, "God has forgotten; he covers his face and never sees."
- Arise, LORD! Lift up your hand, O God. Do not forget the helpless.
- Why does the wicked man revile God? Why does he say to himself, "He won't call me to account"?
- But you, O God, do see trouble and grief; you consider it to take it in hand. The victim commits himself to you; you are the helper of the fatherless.
- Break the arm of the wicked and evil man; call him to account for his wickedness that would not be found out.
- He hath said in his heart, God hath forgotten: he hideth his face; he will never see it.
- Arise, O LORD; O God, lift up thine hand: forget not the humble.
- Wherefore doth the wicked contemn God? he hath said in his heart, Thou wilt not require it.
- Thou hast seen it; for thou beholdest mischief and spite, to requite it with thy hand: the poor committeth himself unto thee; thou art the helper of the fatherless.
- Break thou the arm of the wicked and the evil man: seek out his wickedness till thou find none.