- He says to himself, "God has forgotten; he covers his face and never sees."
- Arise, LORD! Lift up your hand, O God. Do not forget the helpless.
- Why does the wicked man revile God? Why does he say to himself, "He won't call me to account"?
- But you, O God, do see trouble and grief; you consider it to take it in hand. The victim commits himself to you; you are the helper of the fatherless.
- Break the arm of the wicked and evil man; call him to account for his wickedness that would not be found out.
- He says to himself, "God has forgotten; He has hidden His face; He will never see it."
- Arise, O LORD; O God, lift up Your hand Do not forget the afflicted.
- Why has the wicked spurned God? He has said to himself, "You will not require it."
- You have seen it, for You have beheld mischief and vexation to take it into Your hand The unfortunate commits himself to You; You have been the helper of the orphan.
- Break the arm of the wicked and the evildoer, Seek out his wickedness until You find none.