- The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good.
- The LORD looks down from heaven on the sons of men to see if there are any who understand, any who seek God.
- All have turned aside, they have together become corrupt; there is no one who does good, not even one.
- Will evildoers never learn-- those who devour my people as men eat bread and who do not call on the LORD ?
- There they are, overwhelmed with dread, for God is present in the company of the righteous.
- The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
- The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.
- They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
- Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread, and call not upon the LORD.
- There were they in great fear: for God is in the generation of the righteous.