- LORD, who may dwell in your sanctuary? Who may live on your holy hill?
- He whose walk is blameless and who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from his heart
- and has no slander on his tongue, who does his neighbor no wrong and casts no slur on his fellowman,
- who despises a vile man but honors those who fear the LORD, who keeps his oath even when it hurts,
- who lends his money without usury and does not accept a bribe against the innocent. He who does these things will never be shaken.
- Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill?
- He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart.
- He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.
- In whose eyes a vile person is contemned; but he honoureth them that fear the LORD. He that sweareth to his own hurt, and changeth not.
- He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth these things shall never be moved.