- LORD, who may dwell in your sanctuary? Who may live on your holy hill?
- He whose walk is blameless and who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from his heart
- and has no slander on his tongue, who does his neighbor no wrong and casts no slur on his fellowman,
- who despises a vile man but honors those who fear the LORD, who keeps his oath even when it hurts,
- who lends his money without usury and does not accept a bribe against the innocent. He who does these things will never be shaken.
- O LORD, who may abide in Your tent? Who may dwell on Your holy hill?
- He who walks with integrity, and works righteousness, And speaks truth in his heart.
- He does not slander with his tongue, Nor does evil to his neighbor, Nor takes up a reproach against his friend;
- In whose eyes a reprobate is despised, But who honors those who fear the LORD; He swears to his own hurt and does not change;
- He does not put out his money at interest, Nor does he take a bribe against the innocent He who does these things will never be shaken.