- Keep me safe, O God, for in you I take refuge.
- I said to the LORD, "You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing."
- As for the saints who are in the land, they are the glorious ones in whom is all my delight.
- The sorrows of those will increase who run after other gods. I will not pour out their libations of blood or take up their names on my lips.
- LORD, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure.
- Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.
- O my soul, thou hast said unto the LORD, Thou art my Lord: my goodness extendeth not to thee;
- But to the saints that are in the earth, and to the excellent, in whom is all my delight.
- Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips.
- The LORD is the portion of mine inheritance and of my cup: thou maintainest my lot.