- He made darkness his covering, his canopy around him-- the dark rain clouds of the sky.
- Out of the brightness of his presence clouds advanced, with hailstones and bolts of lightning.
- The LORD thundered from heaven; the voice of the Most High resounded.
- He shot his arrows and scattered the enemies , great bolts of lightning and routed them.
- The valleys of the sea were exposed and the foundations of the earth laid bare at your rebuke, O LORD, at the blast of breath from your nostrils.
- He made darkness His hiding place, His canopy around Him, Darkness of waters, thick clouds of the skies.
- From the brightness before Him passed His thick clouds, Hailstones and coals of fire.
- The LORD also thundered in the heavens, And the Most High uttered His voice, Hailstones and coals of fire.
- He sent out His arrows, and scattered them, And lightning flashes in abundance, and routed them.
- Then the channels of water appeared, And the foundations of the world were laid bare At Your rebuke, O LORD, At the blast of the breath of Your nostrils.