- It rises at one end of the heavens and makes its circuit to the other; nothing is hidden from its heat.
- The law of the LORD is perfect, reviving the soul. The statutes of the LORD are trustworthy, making wise the simple.
- The precepts of the LORD are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the LORD are radiant, giving light to the eyes.
- The fear of the LORD is pure, enduring forever. The ordinances of the LORD are sure and altogether righteous.
- They are more precious than gold, than much pure gold; they are sweeter than honey, than honey from the comb.