- My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from the words of my groaning?
- O my God, I cry out by day, but you do not answer, by night, and am not silent.
- Yet you are enthroned as the Holy One; you are the praise of Israel.
- In you our fathers put their trust; they trusted and you delivered them.
- They cried to you and were saved; in you they trusted and were not disappointed.
- 〔大衛的詩、交與伶長、調用朝鹿。〕我的 神、我的 神、為甚麼離棄我．為甚麼遠離不救我、不聽我唉哼的言語。
- 我的 神阿、我白日呼求、你不應允．夜間呼求、並不住聲。