- My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from the words of my groaning?
- O my God, I cry out by day, but you do not answer, by night, and am not silent.
- Yet you are enthroned as the Holy One; you are the praise of Israel.
- In you our fathers put their trust; they trusted and you delivered them.
- They cried to you and were saved; in you they trusted and were not disappointed.
- My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?
- O my God, I cry in the day time, but thou hearest not; and in the night season, and am not silent.
- But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.
- Our fathers trusted in thee: they trusted, and thou didst deliver them.
- They cried unto thee, and were delivered: they trusted in thee, and were not confounded.