- My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from the words of my groaning?
- O my God, I cry out by day, but you do not answer, by night, and am not silent.
- Yet you are enthroned as the Holy One; you are the praise of Israel.
- In you our fathers put their trust; they trusted and you delivered them.
- They cried to you and were saved; in you they trusted and were not disappointed.
- My God, my God, why have You forsaken me? Far from my deliverance are the words of my groaning.
- O my God, I cry by day, but You do not answer; And by night, but I have no rest.
- Yet You are holy, O You who are enthroned upon the praises of Israel.
- In You our fathers trusted; They trusted and You delivered them.
- To You they cried out and were delivered; In You they trusted and were not disappointed.