- We give thanks to you, O God, we give thanks, for your Name is near; men tell of your wonderful deeds.
- You say, "I choose the appointed time; it is I who judge uprightly.
- When the earth and all its people quake, it is I who hold its pillars firm. Selah
- To the arrogant I say, 'Boast no more,' and to the wicked, 'Do not lift up your horns.
- Do not lift your horns against heaven; do not speak with outstretched neck.' "
- Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare.
- When I shall receive the congregation I will judge uprightly.
- The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah.
- I said unto the fools, Deal not foolishly: and to the wicked, Lift not up the horn:
- Lift not up your horn on high: speak not with a stiff neck.