- At your rebuke, O God of Jacob, both horse and chariot lie still.
- You alone are to be feared. Who can stand before you when you are angry?
- From heaven you pronounced judgment, and the land feared and was quiet-
- when you, O God, rose up to judge, to save all the afflicted of the land. Selah
- Surely your wrath against men brings you praise, and the survivors of your wrath are restrained.
- At thy rebuke, O God of Jacob, both the chariot and horse are cast into a dead sleep.
- Thou, even thou, art to be feared: and who may stand in thy sight when once thou art angry?
- Thou didst cause judgment to be heard from heaven; the earth feared, and was still,
- When God arose to judgment, to save all the meek of the earth. Selah.
- Surely the wrath of man shall praise thee: the remainder of wrath shalt thou restrain.