- Pour out your wrath on the nations that do not acknowledge you, on the kingdoms that do not call on your name;
- for they have devoured Jacob and destroyed his homeland.
- Do not hold against us the sins of the fathers; may your mercy come quickly to meet us, for we are in desperate need.
- Help us, O God our Savior, for the glory of your name; deliver us and forgive our sins for your name's sake.
- Why should the nations say, "Where is their God?" Before our eyes, make known among the nations that you avenge the outpoured blood of your servants.
- Pour out thy wrath upon the heathen that have not known thee, and upon the kingdoms that have not called upon thy name.
- For they have devoured Jacob, and laid waste his dwelling place.
- O remember not against us former iniquities: let thy tender mercies speedily prevent us: for we are brought very low.
- Help us, O God of our salvation, for the glory of thy name: and deliver us, and purge away our sins, for thy name's sake.
- Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is their God? let him be known among the heathen in our sight by the revenging of the blood of thy servants which is shed.