- O God, do not keep silent; be not quiet, O God, be not still.
- See how your enemies are astir, how your foes rear their heads.
- With cunning they conspire against your people; they plot against those you cherish.
- "Come," they say, "let us destroy them as a nation, that the name of Israel be remembered no more."
- With one mind they plot together; they form an alliance against you-
- Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God.
- For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head.
- They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
- They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
- For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee: