- How lovely is your dwelling place, O LORD Almighty!
- My soul yearns, even faints, for the courts of the LORD; my heart and my flesh cry out for the living God.
- Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young-- a place near your altar, O LORD Almighty, my King and my God.
- Blessed are those who dwell in your house; they are ever praising you. Selah
- Blessed are those whose strength is in you, who have set their hearts on pilgrimage.
- How lovely are Your dwelling places, O LORD of hosts!
- My soul longed and even yearned for the courts of the LORD; My heart and my flesh sing for joy to the living God.
- The bird also has found a house, And the swallow a nest for herself, where she may lay her young, Even Your altars, O LORD of hosts, My King and my God.
- How blessed are those who dwell in Your house! They are ever praising You. Selah.
- How blessed is the man whose strength is in You, In whose heart are the highways to Zion!