- Hear, O LORD, and answer me, for I am poor and needy.
- Guard my life, for I am devoted to you. You are my God; save your servant who trusts in you.
- Have mercy on me, O Lord, for I call to you all day long.
- Bring joy to your servant, for to you, O Lord, I lift up my soul.
- You are forgiving and good, O Lord, abounding in love to all who call to you.
- Bow down thine ear, O LORD, hear me: for I am poor and needy.
- Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee.
- Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily.
- Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
- For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee.