- O LORD, the God who saves me, day and night I cry out before you.
- May my prayer come before you; turn your ear to my cry.
- For my soul is full of trouble and my life draws near the grave.
- I am counted among those who go down to the pit; I am like a man without strength.
- I am set apart with the dead, like the slain who lie in the grave, whom you remember no more, who are cut off from your care.
- O LORD, the God of my salvation, I have cried out by day and in the night before You.
- Let my prayer come before You; Incline Your ear to my cry!
- For my soul has had enough troubles, And my life has drawn near to Sheol.
- I am reckoned among those who go down to the pit; I have become like a man without strength,
- Forsaken among the dead, Like the slain who lie in the grave, Whom You remember no more, And they are cut off from Your hand.