- Lord, you have been our dwelling place throughout all generations.
- Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God.
- You turn men back to dust, saying, "Return to dust, O sons of men."
- For a thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night.
- You sweep men away in the sleep of death; they are like the new grass of the morning-
- Lord, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations.
- Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.
- Thou turnest man to destruction; and sayest, Return, ye children of men.
- For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.
- Thou carriest them away as with a flood; they are as a sleep: in the morning they are like grass which groweth up.