- The LORD reigns, he is robed in majesty; the LORD is robed in majesty and is armed with strength. The world is firmly established; it cannot be moved.
- Your throne was established long ago; you are from all eternity.
- The seas have lifted up, O LORD, the seas have lifted up their voice; the seas have lifted up their pounding waves.
- Mightier than the thunder of the great waters, mightier than the breakers of the sea-- the LORD on high is mighty.
- Your statutes stand firm; holiness adorns your house for endless days, O LORD.
- The LORD reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved.
- Thy throne is established of old: thou art from everlasting.
- The floods have lifted up, O LORD, the floods have lifted up their voice; the floods lift up their waves.
- The LORD on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, yea, than the mighty waves of the sea.
- Thy testimonies are very sure: holiness becometh thine house, O LORD, for ever.