- Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the LORD our Maker;
- for he is our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care. Today, if you hear his voice,
- do not harden your hearts as you did at Meribah, as you did that day at Massah in the desert,
- where your fathers tested and tried me, though they had seen what I did.
- For forty years I was angry with that generation; I said, "They are a people whose hearts go astray, and they have not known my ways."
- 因為他是我們的 神．我們是他草場的羊、是他手下的民。惟願你們今天聽他的話。