- Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the LORD our Maker;
- for he is our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care. Today, if you hear his voice,
- do not harden your hearts as you did at Meribah, as you did that day at Massah in the desert,
- where your fathers tested and tried me, though they had seen what I did.
- For forty years I was angry with that generation; I said, "They are a people whose hearts go astray, and they have not known my ways."
- O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the LORD our maker.
- For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice,
- Harden not your heart, as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
- When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my work.
- Forty years long was I grieved with this generation, and said, It is a people that do err in their heart, and they have not known my ways: