- Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the LORD our Maker;
- for he is our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care. Today, if you hear his voice,
- do not harden your hearts as you did at Meribah, as you did that day at Massah in the desert,
- where your fathers tested and tried me, though they had seen what I did.
- For forty years I was angry with that generation; I said, "They are a people whose hearts go astray, and they have not known my ways."
- Come, let us worship and bow down, Let us kneel before the LORD our Maker.
- For He is our God, And we are the people of His pasture and the sheep of His hand Today, if you would hear His voice,
- Do not harden your hearts, as at Meribah, As in the day of Massah in the wilderness,
- "When your fathers tested Me, They tried Me, though they had seen My work.
- "For forty years I loathed that generation, And said they are a people who err in their heart, And they do not know My ways.