- Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.
- Worship the LORD with gladness; come before him with joyful songs.
- Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his ; we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
- Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
- For the LORD is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.
- Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.
- Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing.
- Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
- Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
- For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.