- I will sing of your love and justice; to you, O LORD, I will sing praise.
- I will be careful to lead a blameless life-- when will you come to me? I will walk in my house with blameless heart.
- I will set before my eyes no vile thing. The deeds of faithless men I hate; they will not cling to me.
- Men of perverse heart shall be far from me; I will have nothing to do with evil.
- Whoever slanders his neighbor in secret, him will I put to silence; whoever has haughty eyes and a proud heart, him will I not endure.
- I will sing of mercy and judgment: unto thee, O LORD, will I sing.
- I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.
- I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me.
- A froward heart shall depart from me: I will not know a wicked person.
- Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer.