- I will sing of your love and justice; to you, O LORD, I will sing praise.
- I will be careful to lead a blameless life-- when will you come to me? I will walk in my house with blameless heart.
- I will set before my eyes no vile thing. The deeds of faithless men I hate; they will not cling to me.
- Men of perverse heart shall be far from me; I will have nothing to do with evil.
- Whoever slanders his neighbor in secret, him will I put to silence; whoever has haughty eyes and a proud heart, him will I not endure.
- I will sing of lovingkindness and justice, To You, O LORD, I will sing praises.
- I will give heed to the blameless way When will You come to me? I will walk within my house in the integrity of my heart.
- I will set no worthless thing before my eyes; I hate the work of those who fall away; It shall not fasten its grip on me.
- A perverse heart shall depart from me; I will know no evil.
- Whoever secretly slanders his neighbor, him I will destroy; No one who has a haughty look and an arrogant heart will I endure.