- There the ships go to and fro, and the leviathan, which you formed to frolic there.
- These all look to you to give them their food at the proper time.
- When you give it to them, they gather it up; when you open your hand, they are satisfied with good things.
- When you hide your face, they are terrified; when you take away their breath, they die and return to the dust.
- When you send your Spirit, they are created, and you renew the face of the earth.
- There go the ships: there is that leviathan, whom thou hast made to play therein.
- These wait all upon thee; that thou mayest give them their meat in due season.
- That thou givest them they gather: thou openest thine hand, they are filled with good.
- Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled: thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust.
- Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created: and thou renewest the face of the earth.