- He spoke, and there came swarms of flies, and gnats throughout their country.
- He turned their rain into hail, with lightning throughout their land;
- he struck down their vines and fig trees and shattered the trees of their country.
- He spoke, and the locusts came, grasshoppers without number;
- they ate up every green thing in their land, ate up the produce of their soil.
- He spake, and there came divers sorts of flies, and lice in all their coasts.
- He gave them hail for rain, and flaming fire in their land.
- He smote their vines also and their fig trees; and brake the trees of their coasts.
- He spake, and the locusts came, and caterpillers, and that without number,
- And did eat up all the herbs in their land, and devoured the fruit of their ground.