- I have taken an oath and confirmed it, that I will follow your righteous laws.
- I have suffered much; preserve my life, O LORD, according to your word.
- Accept, O LORD, the willing praise of my mouth, and teach me your laws.
- Though I constantly take my life in my hands, I will not forget your law.
- The wicked have set a snare for me, but I have not strayed from your precepts.
- I have sworn and I will confirm it, That I will keep Your righteous ordinances.
- I am exceedingly afflicted; Revive me, O LORD, according to Your word.
- O accept the freewill offerings of my mouth, O LORD, And teach me Your ordinances.
- My life is continually in my hand, Yet I do not forget Your law.
- The wicked have laid a snare for me, Yet I have not gone astray from Your precepts.