- your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
- How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them!
- Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand. When I awake, I am still with you.
- If only you would slay the wicked, O God! Away from me, you bloodthirsty men!
- They speak of you with evil intent; your adversaries misuse your name.
- Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.
- How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!
- If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.
- Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
- For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.