- Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain.
- Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?
- If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
- If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea,
- even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.
- Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; It is too high, I cannot attain to it.
- Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence?
- If I ascend to heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in Sheol, behold, You are there.
- If I take the wings of the dawn, If I dwell in the remotest part of the sea,
- Even there Your hand will lead me, And Your right hand will lay hold of me.