- But the hide of the bull and all its flesh, as well as the head and legs, the inner parts and offal-
- that is, all the rest of the bull--he must take outside the camp to a place ceremonially clean, where the ashes are thrown, and burn it in a wood fire on the ash heap.
- " 'If the whole Israelite community sins unintentionally and does what is forbidden in any of the LORD's commands, even though the community is unaware of the matter, they are guilty.
- When they become aware of the sin they committed, the assembly must bring a young bull as a sin offering and present it before the Tent of Meeting.
- The elders of the community are to lay their hands on the bull's head before the LORD, and the bull shall be slaughtered before the LORD.