- " 'If a man dedicates to the LORD part of his family land, its value is to be set according to the amount of seed required for it--fifty shekels of silver to a homer of barley seed.
- If he dedicates his field during the Year of Jubilee, the value that has been set remains.
- But if he dedicates his field after the Jubilee, the priest will determine the value according to the number of years that remain until the next Year of Jubilee, and its set value will be reduced.
- If the man who dedicates the field wishes to redeem it, he must add a fifth to its value, and the field will again become his.
- If, however, he does not redeem the field, or if he has sold it to someone else, it can never be redeemed.